Stroll with the awesome Britax Bready 2017

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received the stroller and car seat for attending.


I have to say as a mom I automatically became addicted to strollers. There's just something about them that just makes me want to buy more. I'm sure I'm not the only my out there who has this addiction lol.

Check out this awesome new stroller!
 
This hot ride is the new 'Britax Bready 2017'.

There's so many things I love about this stroller. First of all the huge basket is a plus! Especially being able to get into using the front zipper or just tossing things in the back. Great for shopping. 


 

 
The child can face both ways which is great because sometimes I just want my little one facing me. The Britax Bready 2017 can also go from a single stroller to a double. Which is really good for a mom of twins who doesn't want a wide stroller, or a mom of a toddler expecting a baby. 
 
The Britax Bready 2017 also feature a 5 point harness,uv 50+ protection, multiple recline positions, as well as a ventilated  canopy. The brake is so flipping great! It's a one foot brake located on the right hand side of the stroller. It has a color indicator which is green while strolling and once you brake the stroller it's red to let you know the brake is on. How cool ?!
 

Now I have to say I've compared this to my Uppababy Cruz(which I love unconditionally), and the all wheel suspension on the Britax is so much better. At first I thought something was wrong with the stroller but then when I took it for a stroll along the trails in Central Park I understood how the suspension worked and I love it! It makes bumpy rides so much smoother for the child which is actually great. The wheels on the Britax are also massive which helps contribute to the smooth ride with the foam filled tires. 
 
Another great feature is the adjustable handle. Now usually on most strollers the handle adjusts more upward toward a much taller person. But on the Britax the comfortable grip handle is already at a tall point in which case you can bring down towards you to fit your height. 

The toddler seat is suitable for children 6 months and older, the weight limit is 55lbs. The weight of the stroller is 28lbs.

 
This stroller is an absolute must have! 

Comments

  1. it already tells me how convenient this must be. this gives me ideas on what i should gift my cousin who is holding a baby shower. thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.