Tommee Tippee Stole My Heart!

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received gifts for attending.


I shall review the items in the order I saw them.
 
Notice something different about these pacifiers? Besides the awesome designs, these pacis have been redesigned for the mouths of 3 year olds! That's right 3! 
Now as a mom that surprised me very much. My son, Liam uses the MAM pacifiers, which for the record do NOT specify that they are designed for an older child's mouth. The last age range that the MAM pacifiers advertise are 16 months+, meaning if my son becomes addicted to pacifiers the shape of the roof of his mouth can start forming differently. Which of course I do not want and I'm sure no other mom would want that as well.


 

These new 'Tuff Stuff' tumblers are GREAT!! There are two different kinds, one is with a straw and the other is with a spout. The cool designs are so fun for the kids. The tumblers are also going to be a big help for summer. Why ? Because it can keep beverages cold for up to 12 hours!! Best part is for mom though. Don't want to give your child too much juice or milk the Tuff Stuff Tumblers have internal volume. No need to measure things before you pour it in the cup. Sounds awesome doesn't it! Chris, the president of the Tommee Tippee NA Company let me in on a secret. The internal volume was his wife's idea.  She's brilliant isn't she?!

 

I can't even say if this is my first favorite or second favorite, because everything I saw was my favorite. Moms meet the wonderful Pump And Go. This changes the game for nursing moms.
With this perfect set there's no worries of losing milk while you transfer to the pouches. Tommee Tippee's Pump And Go allows you to pump straight into the pouch. You don't have to worry about anything because you can also throw the pouches in the warmer as well. This is so perfect for new moms.
The complete set comes with a bottle/ pouch warmer, a tray for the pouches, 1 bottle, 1 breast pump adopter set, 2 breast milk pouch bottles(which are so freaking cool), 2 extra slow nipples and 20 pouches! 
I can't wait to try this!

 
Now I have to say these made the biggest difference for me at the event. As many of you may know Munchkin has a 360 cup as well. That WAS the one my son was drinking from. There are so many things I'm going to point out about the two, and it can be a huge help to some moms of toddlers.
 
(Left: Tommee Tippee, Right: Munchkin)
You can see 2 huge differences off the back. The height of the cup, and the width. I love how the Tommee Tippee 360 has a mold for the child's hand to have an easier hold. The Munchkin 360 my son had to hold with two hands because it's so wide. 
At first I loved the munchkin cup, especially because of the silicone spout. That's where the trouble started. The only thing I put in that cup is water, so I've went a day without washing it. It was horrible. The mold just starts forming so fast and I was so disgusted. Due to the fact that the 360 Tumbler from Tommee Tippee doesn't have silicone anywhere there is nowhere for mold to form. Which is freaking excellent!
 
I took a picture of the two cups like this to prove another point.
I don't know about your kids, but my kid loves to just launch his cups... literally. As you can see the Munchkin 360 spout is more rounded out, where as the Tommee Tippee 360 is inverted. Which I 'am completely stoked about! Wanna know why ? Less germs on the mouth area! Oh and you wanna talk about spill proof ? Don't even question Tommee Tippee!! 
Liam chose the Tommee Tippee 360 on his own.
He's not even 2 yet! Take it from him moms.

 
All in all I enjoyed this event very much. This company truly has wonderful, humble people working for them. Thank you for hosting such a great event! 

Comments

  1. Wow, these bottles are really a good option for mothers to feed their kids in public. And they are offering such great packages too. Simply loving their work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.