Fun Times and Learning at the Lakeshore Event

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received Gift Bags for attending.

I attended an event for some Lakeshore products that are out now or set to come out in the fall, we received some pretty cool toys from Lakeshore that are super fun and keep kids learning! This one is called Alphabots. They're so cool because we all know kids will rather have fun than learn, but with this we can do both! My son absolutely loves playing with them especially when they transform. These Alphabots are great for fun and learning. I hope my mommies of toddlers will pick this up for sure!


We also received this really cool sand art set.


It's great because the sand feels very thick and not so grainy,(little to no mess). Although I have yet to let my son play with this, I have and I've got to tell you it's hard to stop. It's little fun things like this that's brings the kid out in all of us. When summers over, I'm sure the kids won't mind still playing with sand during the winter. Parents you'll be sure to join in on the fun as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.