Phillips Avent Anti Colic Bottles Take 1st Place!

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received Gift Bags for attending.


Had a wonderful time listening to Sarah Chalke and Dr. Tanya Altmann. Every first time mom worries about a colic baby, and this was the topic! Did you know 10 in 30 babies have colic ?! Yea me either. Luckily my son wasn't a colicky baby. For those moms who do have one or will be a first time mom here's some great news. Avent has come out with a new bottle specially made for babies with colic and it's amazing. Usually anti colic bottles have about 3 pieces that dismember. The  Avent anti colic bottle has a fresh new design where no pieces come apart. That's right, just the bottle and the nipple! How great is that ?!


They also have a new sippy cup, which I'm a huge fan of. I've been searching high and low for a real spill proof sippy cup and I've found it. A lot of brands always display a spill proof design text to the logo, not all of them are really spill proof though. Here was the test, my son loves to turn his sippy cups upside down and tap it on his legs or on the floor. At this event we put some chocolate milk in it and gave it to him. He first looked at the cute planet design, took a sip and then... He began to turn it upside down and tap it on his leg. I was so surprised and relieved when I noticed this truly is a spill proof cup. 
Avent you have truly made me happy!







Comments

  1. I have been to this toy store personally when I was a kid but now I m planning to take my nieces and nephews to this magical place. Hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.