A TapOut To Remember!

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received Gift Bags for attending


Don't TapOut! 


I had this awesome opportunity to workout with the beautiful Divas of The WWE!

I know right, how freaking cool! For the record, whoever thinks these ladies workouts aren't intense.. YOU'RE WRONG! Each DIVA had us do a little of their own workout. That's 7 different workouts! 

However, they were showing us that these workouts are ones we can do on our own at home.
 As a stay at home mom to a toddler this was music to my ears. I have lost a lot of the weight from my pregnancy, but I just wish to be how I was post baby. (Haha don't we all right!) 
Well, I have to say, I have been doing the leg workouts at least 3 times a week and boy am I getting my sexy back! 
A lot of moms as well as myself, sometimes get so tired chasing after the little ones we may not want to workout. 
The little ones should be all of our inspiration! We should all push ourselves for our babies. From one mom to my other fellow beautiful moms, WE CAN DO THIS! WE WON'T TAPOUT! 

Check out the Swag Bag we received.


What better way to push us than giving us the workout and fitness diet essentials! We're all DIVAS and it's time we take action like them!

Comments

  1. Girls looking so beautiful, i am now jealous now that i wasnt invited. The gift bag had lots of goodies too thats nice. Loking forward to your future post with the divas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.