Gerbers Very Own Baby Keurig.

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received Gift Bags for attending.


Gerber hosted an event launching their new BabyNes. A smart way to feed your baby in less than a minute!


This machine is just wonderful. You get to set the temperature of your baby's bottle and it's all super easy. With the BabyNes, you just pop in the formula pod, yup that's right the formula comes in an air tight pod! The water goes on top in the clear bowl part, you press the button and VoilĂ ! Here comes the bottle. 

I want to share my personal experience. When I was pregnant with my sweet boy Liam, the BabyNes was not yet a finished product. There was another one, called Baby Brezza Formula Pro. Now there's one thing that I didn't like with this particular machine. Preparing the bottle with the Baby Brezza, the water will always meet with the formula which of course will lead to gunky buildup! When I was trying out the BabyNes, I saw firsthand that this machine wouldn't have that issue. Due to the fact that the formula is in a pod the machine just shoots the water straight through the pod. Making a perfect bottle!


Here's something you moms should know. Gerber's BabyNes is breast milk inspired. BabyNes evolves as your child grows. Check out the best part, the formula was made for babies from birth to three years old! How great is that?! Your child can get the right amount of fat, protein, and calorie content drinking this formula up to three! 

As if that wasn't enough, BabyNes also created something for moms on the go.

How cool is this ?! A traveling case to fit your needs. Wanna take a road trip ? Go for it. Need to take a flight ? Catch it. This is just so awesome! Truly would recommend this to my beautiful moms out there.

Comments

  1. Baby Keurig machine is very good in maintaining the temperature of baby's bottle and I am looking forward to buying this one real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.