Summer Days Drifting Away...

Summer's coming to an end and I have some mixed emotions about it.


Liam has enjoyed summer so much. I've enjoyed playing with him in the park, sprinklers, pool, and beach. It kind of sucks because he really loved it. He would be at his happiest playing in the water. I wasn't a big fan of the heat, but I'm always a fan of seeing my baby boy smile and be happy. Park trips won't completely end, but they won't be as frequent come winter.

On the flip side Autumn is one of my favorite seasons! 

Liam and I will be making his very first scrapbook of the Fall leaves. I'm super excited for this! Halloween is also right around the corner, which is my favorite holiday. There's also the pumpkin patch trips and hay rides. Central Park also has a lot of activities for this season, that I'm stoked about. What I really can't wait for though, is taking Liam to the American Museum of Natural History for their trick or treating nights! It makes me so happy doing things with my son that I used to do as a kid.


So yea, summer days are drifting away but Fall leaves will be fun with to play. 

Beautiful moms out there how do you feel about the season change ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.