My Neighborhood Toy Store!

Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. We received Gift Bags for attending.

85 years of GREATNESS! 

I remember going to Mary Arnold's as a child. I used to love the trips there with my mom. I now love that I can share this same experience with my son. 



Meet Laurie and Judy, the nicest women I had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for having Liam and I celebrate the Grand Opening at your NEW location. (1178 Lexington Ave). 

Liam had a blast! 




We took professional photos. Liam got a Super cute SuperMan glitter tattoo. He played with cars. Enjoyed yummy cupcakes twice! He wasn't a fan of Mr. And Mrs. Clown at first but he definitely warmed up to them. He truly loved everything he saw in the store, especially all the cars and trains .. Boys I tell y'all will be boys!

I support my local toy store. We're family, all of us. Upper East Side Moms take your kids and check out Mary Arnold's Toy Store! You won't regret it. I love that Liam can get toys in the same store his mom used to get toys from. It's an amazing feeling. I'll be making my fair share of trips to Mary Arnold especially in the Christmas season! 


We also received a great swag bag!


I love everything single thing! There's not only toys but learning activity sets as well. You can get things for all kids of all ages.I couldn't be more thankful for my neighborhood store.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out My Top 3 Picks From The New York Baby Show !!

Wonder Crew in The City.